Wow you really went into a lot of detail; that's awesome. I watched the debate and have researched some of their believes and policies. For a long time I didn't know who to vote for, but I like Palin because on the major, basic policies and theories, we stand together. She and I don't agree 100% but more than McCain, Obama, nor Biden. Palin appeals to me on a personal level with her five children, dedicated to their lives and her family. We'll see if my opinions remain the same, though. -Melissa
2 comments:
Thanks for clearing some of that stuff up!!!
Wow you really went into a lot of detail; that's awesome. I watched the debate and have researched some of their believes and policies. For a long time I didn't know who to vote for, but I like Palin because on the major, basic policies and theories, we stand together. She and I don't agree 100% but more than McCain, Obama, nor Biden. Palin appeals to me on a personal level with her five children, dedicated to their lives and her family. We'll see if my opinions remain the same, though.
-Melissa
Post a Comment