Halloween Phantom...
Im sure most of you guys that live in Idaho and Utah have done this activity, but its still fun and a great way to spend time as a family. Today, as a family night activity we made doughnuts, attached the following poem and then went and left them on a couple of peoples doorsteps. Kade slept through it but Kenzi had a blast.
The Phantom has been here with a treat just for you,
He crept to your door in a fog misty blue.
This isn't a trick, this treat isn't for free,
Now it's your turn and the Phantom you'll be!
The Phantom loves treats and also loves rhymes.
Visit WWW.HALLOWEENPHANTOM.COM
To reprint this TWO times.
So he won't strike again, hang this on your window or door.
Take this and a treat and deliver TWO more
To a neighbor or friend in the black of the night.
Pound on their door, and give 'em a fright
Then by Halloween night, there surely should be
Phantoms on all of the doors that we see.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Okay, I don't know where
I've been, but I've never heard of this!
That sounds fun!
I hope you don't mind me visiting--I was just looking up people from San Antonio and you guys just looked LDS from your pic. I was right!
We're in the East Stake, been here about a year, and for the most part are really enjoying it. Would like some rain, though!
Post a Comment