Thursday, August 7, 2008
The nerve of some people
Today I was feeling brave so I took Kenzi and Kade shopping. Well to start off lets just say that I don't want to go shopping again with my kids for a very long time. Kade was all over the place, I think Im going to dress him up as Flash the superhero for Halloween, because man is that kid fast! Anyways the worst part of the day was Target. As I was chasing Kade around an older man actually told us to be quiet and then on top of that he asked me If I wanted him to beat my kid for me. I was totally shocked speechless, yes I have one terrible 2 year old but for someone to actually offer to beat my child.... boy did that guy have some nerve!!! For all those mothers who would rather starve than go shopping with their children I dedicate this blog to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sooooo sorry! No mother ever wants to experience that and seriously what is wrong with some people. Really it's not you and Kade it's his problem! Sorry you had a bad day at Target.
-Melissa
I think Kade and Alaina are twins seperated at birth! The carpet shampooing is right down her isle too! Got to love two year olds!
Post a Comment