Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Seth, Mama Mia!

Yesterday was Seths birthday and I just wanted to say Happy 28th Hunny! What a hard worker he is and a good father. We are going to celebrate his birthday this weekend with a shopping trip to San Marcos and dinner at our favorite restaurant the Gristmill. Yesterday my friend Natalie and I went and saw Mama Mia at this really neat theatre. It is called the Bijou Theatre and it is an actual dinner theatre. You get there a little before the movie order food from a menu, and then watch a movie. The seats were really comfortable and they had a long table in front of them for the food. Definetly a great and unique place to go on a date. Do your dinner and movie in one place. We decided that we definetly had to take our Husbands there on a date. As for the movie I really enjoyed it and laughed a lot. The movie looks like the actors had a lot of fun making it and of course I love Abba. Anyways thats my update and im sticking to it.

1 comment:

The Despain Gang said...

Sounds like a great movie; I'll have to check it out. The theatre is amazing--WOW! Love that! Happy Birthday Seth. I hope it was a good on! :)
-Melissa