Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One of those days.

Yesterday I woke up with a pinched nerve and could hardly move. This sometimes happens to me if I sleep on my left side because of a sledding accident I had a couple of years back. So needless to say I was a little incapacitated. The day didn't get much better after that. I watched a friends kid for a couple of hours and while that was fine, he did decide to throw up on my floor. I also received a very nice bill for $500 dollars that I had not been expecting. Don't you just love those. Anyways hopefully today will be better although Kade has already spread chocolate pudding all over his toys and carpet and I still can hardly move. On a brighter note Seth is doing really well at work. He got the highest marks possible on his yearly review and he has received a new mentor for a future leadership position. What a hard worker he is, hopefully this means that we wont be standing in the unemployment lines any time soon. Mckenzie is doing great although she has become obsessed with the x-box 360 and is always trying to play. I have had to start hiding the controls from her already. Kade has still not progressed with his potty training I had 4 pairs of dirty underwear yesterday before I finally gave up for the day. What a stubborn kid! He actually went and hid in the closet right after I had put him on the toilet and did the deed in the closet. Frustrated is my middle name. Anyways, did I mention I love blogging, its turned into a great journal. If I didnt do this I wouldnt have such a great record of what was going on in our lives, not to mention keeping up with everybody elses lives. Thanks for blogging everyone!

2 comments:

AlanNat307 said...

sorry again about the throw up. Thanks for not mentioning us by name. Kade will enventually figure the potty thing out just like I hope Luke will.

The Despain Gang said...

Great post; I feel like a get a piece of your life. Sorry I haven't commented lately. :(